Bamberg County Redeemable Deed Sale Information

Bamberg County Map

Bamberg County Information

The Bamberg County tax sale information can be found using the links and resources below.

County Address:

PO Box 385
1234 North Street

County Zip Code:


County Phone:


County Fax:


County Email:

County Treasurer:

Sharon Williams

Controlling Entity:

Tax Collector

Controlling Entity Website:

Click HereClick Here

County Website

Assessor Entity:


Assessor Address:

PO Box 511

Assessor City:


Assessor Zip:


Assessor Phone:


Assessor Website:

Click Here

Records Entity:

Clerk of Court

Records Address:

PO Box 150

Records City:


Records ZIp:


Records Phone:


Records Website:

Click Here

Tired of the tax lien and tax deed research grind?

Let's save your precious time and hard-earned money!
Check out our 7-day trial for only $1.99, and see for yourself!
Benefit Check
Access to upcoming auctions
Benefit Check
10 Property Reports
Benefit Check
2 Over The Counter List Downloads
Benefit Check
2 Auction Raw List Downloads
Benefit Check
And Much More!

Bamberg County Summary

Bamberg County, South Carolina is located in the southeastern part of the state and has a population of 15,914 people. The median household income is $34,837, which is lower than the national average of $60,293. The median age of the population is 42.2 years, which is slightly higher than the national average of 38.2 years. The unemployment rate in Bamberg County is 5.8%, which is slightly lower than the national average of 6.3%.

The majority of the population in Bamberg County is African American (53.3%), followed by White (44.2%), and Hispanic or Latino (2.5%). The largest industries in the county are manufacturing (15.7%), educational services (13.5%), and health care and social assistance (12.8%).

Education in Bamberg County is provided by the Bamberg County School District, which consists of seven elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. The district has a graduation rate of 79%, which is slightly lower than the national average of 84%. The district also offers a variety of programs and services to help students succeed, such as after-school tutoring, career and technical education, and gifted and talented programs.

Real estate in Bamberg County is relatively affordable, with the median home value being $83,800, which is lower than the national median of $231,200. The median rent is $739, which is lower than the national median of $1,062. The majority of the housing units in the county are owner-occupied (72.9%), with the remaining units being renter-occupied (27.1%).

Overall, Bamberg County is a rural area with a lower cost of living than the national average. The county has a diverse population and a variety of industries, as well as a strong education system. The real estate market is affordable and the majority of housing units are owner-occupied.

Other Tax Sale County Information

Looking to grow your tax sale investing portfolio, but not sure where to start?

Reach out and connect with one of our Growth Consultants who can help show you the way!
Phone: (877) 982-9725