White Pine County Tax Deed Sale Information

White Pine County Information

The White Pine County tax sale information can be found using the links and resources below.

County Address:

801 Clark Street, Suite 2

County Zip Code:


County Phone:


County Fax:


County Email:


County Treasurer:

Catherine Bakaric

Controlling Entity:


Controlling Entity Website:

Click HereClick Here

County Website

Assessor Entity:


Assessor Address:

297 Nevada Northern Rail Way, Suite 3

Assessor City:


Assessor Zip:


Assessor Phone:


Assessor Website:

Click Here

Records Entity:


Records Address:

801 Clark Street

Records City:


Records ZIp:


Records Phone:


Records Website:

Click Here

Tired of the tax lien and tax deed research grind?

Let's save your precious time and hard-earned money!
Check out our 7-day trial for only $1.99, and see for yourself!
Benefit Check
Access to upcoming auctions
Benefit Check
10 Property Reports
Benefit Check
2 Over The Counter List Downloads
Benefit Check
2 Auction Raw List Downloads
Benefit Check
And Much More!

White Pine County Summary

White Pine County, Nevada is a rural area located in the eastern part of the state. It is home to a population of approximately 10,000 people.

The economy of White Pine County is largely based on mining and tourism. The mining sector is the largest employer in the county, with over 1,000 people employed in the industry. Tourism is also a major contributor to the economy, with many visitors coming to the area to enjoy the natural beauty of the region.

The demographics of White Pine County are largely comprised of white, non-Hispanic individuals, who make up 78% of the population. The remaining 22% of the population is made up of various other ethnicities, including Native American, Hispanic, and African American. The median age of the population is 43.

Education in White Pine County is provided by the White Pine County School District, which operates five elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. The district also offers a variety of vocational and technical education programs. In addition, the county is home to Great Basin College, which offers associate and bachelor's degrees in a variety of fields.

Real estate in White Pine County is relatively affordable, with the median home value being approximately $130,000. The median rent is approximately $800 per month. The county also has a variety of housing options, from single-family homes to apartments and condos.

Overall, White Pine County is a rural area with a strong economy, diverse demographics, and a variety of educational and real estate options. It is an ideal place for those looking for an affordable place to live and work.

Other Tax Sale County Information

Looking to grow your tax sale investing portfolio, but not sure where to start?

Reach out and connect with one of our Growth Consultants who can help show you the way!
Phone: (877) 982-9725
Email: support@taxsaleresources.com