State Impacts on Tyler v. Hennepin County: How are States Preparing
Brian Seidensticker, CEO of Tax Sale Resources, sits down with attorneys and other experts across the country to discuss the impacts that they foresee as it applies to their state. Each interview dives into that state's process and how their state is preparing for any potential repercussions. As more Tyler v. Hennepin County content is posted we will continually update this blog post with the latest.
Timeline of Tyler v. Hennepin County Content (Newest to Oldest)
- December 2023 - Missouri's Approach Following Tyler v. Hennepin County - Scott Walterbach of Bessine Walterbach based in Kansas City, Missouri talks candidly with Brian Seidensticker about what they expect in Missouri.
- December 2023 - Impacts of Tyler v. Hennepin on New Jersey Tax Sales - The CEO of Pro Capital, Marc Rubinsohn, was on the forefront of the committee tasked with presenting the case before the Supreme Court. He has grave concerns over the decision and what it means for his state.
- December 2023 - Louisiana's Legal Landscape Post Tyler v. Hennepin County - JurisDeed CEO, Stephen Morel, chats with Brian Seidensticker about what Louisiana has been preparing and how the Legislative Committee to address tax sales in the Bayou State are facing any this decision.
- June 2023 - The Tyler v. Hennepin County Decision - The law office of Nelson Mullins shares the final decision from the U.S. Supreme Court and what impacts these may have on investors and states across the country.
- March 2023 - The Early Phases of Tyler v. Hennepin County - Matt Abee, partner at Nelson Mullins, shares the details of the Tyler v. Hennepin County case and how it may affect you as an investor.