Menard County Tax Lien & Tax Deed Sale Information

Menard County Map

Menard County Information

The Menard County tax sale information can be found using the links and resources below.

County Address:

102 South 7th Street

County Zip Code:


County Phone:


County Fax:


County Email:

County Treasurer:

Pamela Bauser

Controlling Entity:


Controlling Entity Website:

Click HereClick Here

County Website

Assessor Entity:

Supervisor of Assessments

Assessor Address:

102 South 7th Street

Assessor City:


Assessor Zip:


Assessor Phone:


Assessor Website:

Click Here

Records Entity:

Clerk and Recorder

Records Address:

102 South 7th Street

Records City:


Records ZIp:


Records Phone:


Records Website:

Click Here

Tired of the tax lien and tax deed research grind?

Let's save your precious time and hard-earned money!
Check out our 7-day trial for only $1.99, and see for yourself!
Benefit Check
Access to upcoming auctions
Benefit Check
Nationwide Search
Benefit Check
10 Property Reports
Benefit Check
2 Over The Counter List Downloads
Benefit Check
2 Auction Raw List Downloads
Benefit Check
And Much More!

Menard County Summary

Menard County, Illinois is located in the central part of the state, with a population of 12,638 according to the 2020 census. The county is made up of mainly rural areas, with a few small towns and villages. The median household income in Menard County is $52,906, slightly higher than the national median of $51,939. The unemployment rate in Menard County is 4.6%, slightly lower than the national average of 5.2%.

Demographically, Menard County is predominantly white, with 91.8% of the population identifying as such. The remaining 8.2% of the population is made up of African American, Hispanic, Asian, and Native American. The median age in Menard County is 39.4, slightly higher than the national median of 37.4.

Education in Menard County is provided by the Menard County Community Unit School District. The district consists of one high school, one middle school, and three elementary schools. The district also provides a variety of special education services, as well as career and technical education programs. The district has a graduation rate of 91.2%, slightly higher than the national average of 86.1%.

Real estate in Menard County is relatively affordable. The median home value in the county is $117,400, slightly lower than the national median of $219,700. The median rent in Menard County is $743, lower than the national median of $949. The majority of homes in the county are owner-occupied, with 68.7% of homes being owned and 31.3% being rented.

Overall, Menard County is a rural area with a relatively low cost of living. The county is predominantly white and has a slightly higher median age than the national average. Education is provided by the Menard County Community Unit School District, which has a higher graduation rate than the national average. Real estate in the county is relatively affordable, with a median home value that is lower than the national median.

Other Tax Sale County Information

Looking to grow your tax sale investing portfolio, but not sure where to start?

Reach out and connect with one of our Growth Consultants who can help show you the way!
Phone: (877) 982-9725