Allegan County Tax Deed Sale Information

Allegan County Map

Allegan County Information

The Allegan County tax sale information can be found using the links and resources below.

County Address:

PO Box 259
113 Chestnut Street

County Zip Code:


County Phone:


County Fax:


County Email:

County Treasurer:

Sally Brooks

Controlling Entity:

Controlling Entity Website:

Click HereClick Here

County Website

Assessor Entity:


Assessor Address:

3283 122nd Avenue

Assessor City:


Assessor Zip:


Assessor Phone:


Assessor Website:

Click Here

Records Entity:


Records Address:

113 Chestnut Street

Records City:


Records ZIp:


Records Phone:


Records Website:

Click Here

Tired of the tax lien and tax deed research grind?

Let's save your precious time and hard-earned money!
Check out our 7-day trial for only $1.99, and see for yourself!
Benefit Check
Access to upcoming auctions
Benefit Check
10 Property Reports
Benefit Check
2 Over The Counter List Downloads
Benefit Check
2 Auction Raw List Downloads
Benefit Check
And Much More!

Allegan County Summary

Allegan County, Michigan is located in the southwestern part of the state and is home to a population of 111,408 people. The county has a diverse economy that includes manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, and retail. The median household income is $50,845, slightly below the national median of $57,652. The unemployment rate is 4.3%, which is lower than the national average of 5.2%.

Demographically, the population of Allegan County is primarily White (90.5%) followed by Hispanic or Latino (3.5%), Black or African American (2.2%), and Asian (1.0%). The median age is 40.2 years, slightly higher than the national median of 38.7 years.

Education in Allegan County is provided by public and private schools. There are seven public school districts, three charter schools, and several private schools. The county is also home to the Allegan Area Technical and Education Center, which provides career and technical education to adults. The county also has several higher education institutions, including Allegan County Community College, Davenport University, and Western Michigan University.

Real estate in Allegan County is affordable, with the median home value of $155,400, which is lower than the national median of $231,200. The median rent is $943, which is slightly higher than the national median of $934. The majority of homes in the county are owner-occupied (74.4%), with the remaining 25.6% being rented.

Overall, Allegan County is an affordable and diverse place to live, with a strong economy and educational opportunities. The county has a variety of housing options to suit any budget, and is a great place to call home.

Other Tax Sale County Information

Looking to grow your tax sale investing portfolio, but not sure where to start?

Reach out and connect with one of our Growth Consultants who can help show you the way!
Phone: (877) 982-9725