Carroll County Tax Lien Sale Information

Carroll County Map

Carroll County Information

The Carroll County tax sale information can be found using the links and resources below.

County Address:

440 Main Street

County Zip Code:


County Phone:


County Fax:


County Email:

County Treasurer:

Alice Marsh

Controlling Entity:

County Clerk

Controlling Entity Website:

Click HereClick Here

County Website

Assessor Entity:

Property Valuation Administrator

Assessor Address:

440 Main Street

Assessor City:


Assessor Zip:


Assessor Phone:


Assessor Website:

Click Here

Records Entity:

County Clerk

Records Address:

440 Main Street

Records City:


Records ZIp:


Records Phone:


Records Website:

Click Here

Tired of the tax lien and tax deed research grind?

Let's save your precious time and hard-earned money!
Check out our 7-day trial for only $1.99, and see for yourself!
Benefit Check
Access to upcoming auctions
Benefit Check
10 Property Reports
Benefit Check
2 Over The Counter List Downloads
Benefit Check
2 Auction Raw List Downloads
Benefit Check
And Much More!

Carroll County Summary

Carroll County, Kentucky is a rural county located in the far western part of the state. It is bordered by Trimble County to the north, Gallatin County to the east, Henry County to the south, and Owen County to the west. The county seat is Carrollton, and the population of Carroll County is 10,811 according to the 2020 census.

The economy of Carroll County is primarily based on agriculture. The county is home to several large farms and agricultural businesses, and the majority of the population is employed in the agricultural sector. The county also has a number of small businesses, including restaurants, retail stores, and service businesses. The median household income in Carroll County is $41,845, which is slightly below the national median of $57,652.

The demographics of Carroll County are primarily white, with 87.7% of the population identifying as white. The remaining 12.3% of the population is made up of African American, Hispanic, Asian, and other ethnicities. The median age of the population is 41.3 years, which is slightly higher than the national median of 38.5 years.

The education system in Carroll County consists of five public school districts, two private schools, and several post-secondary educational institutions. The public school districts include Carroll County Schools, Gallatin County Schools, Henry County Schools, Owen County Schools, and Trimble County Schools. The two private schools are Carroll County Christian Academy and St. Mary's Catholic School. The post-secondary institutions in the county include the University of Kentucky, Northern Kentucky University, and Kentucky State University.

Real estate in Carroll County is relatively affordable, with a median home value of $118,400. This is lower than the national median home value of $231,200. The median rent in the county is $742, which is slightly below the national median of $949. The county is also home to several rural towns and communities, which offer a variety of housing options.

Other Tax Sale County Information

Looking to grow your tax sale investing portfolio, but not sure where to start?

Reach out and connect with one of our Growth Consultants who can help show you the way!
Phone: (877) 982-9725